Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

The Force Unleashed 2??

Go down 
+3
DarthMater
Darth Vilgore
darthzekiel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darthzekiel

darthzekiel

The Force Unleashed 2?? Empty
PostSubject: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_kkJRNbf0&feature=fvst

cheers
Back to top Go down
Darth Vilgore

Darth Vilgore

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

here iz a lucasarts trailer www.unleashed2010.com
Back to top Go down
DarthMater
Posts 100
Posts 100
DarthMater

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 am

Just a bump. I'm sure everyone knows that this game is to be released this month but here this is just a reminder for everyone. October 26th is the release date I believe!

Here is link to EB games site. http://www.ebgames.com/gs/landing/starwarstheforceunleashed2/?loc=homemerch2img
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darthmater/index.htm
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Believe it or not, I have never beaten the first force unleashed! I know, I suck. I'm getting too old for video games I guess. I just picked it up the other night and finally beat Shaak Ti and the Rancors. That's where I am now.
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:56 pm

I did the midnight release for TFU2. This time around I picked up the PC version first. I would have like to have picked up the Wii version since my opinion still is that the Wii can provide a more immersive experience through the physical activity. But this time I felt like starting with flashier graphics version. I'm hoping the Wii version goes on sale around the holidays. On the up side, the PC version retails for 40, the Wii version at 50, and the other versions at 60. No exclusive figure with the game though. The ps3 and xbox versions if pre-ordered through gamestop come with an exclusive in-game skin and lightsaber crystal.
Back to top Go down
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:27 pm

Would be interested in how it plays - I have the Wii version of the first game and like Adam have not completed it (found it a little repetitive). Would like to see greater variety in the new version.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I finished TFU on Wii, but not untill earlier this year. I didn't get the chance to go and unlock all the hidden stuff. And I beat it mostly on lower skills. I didn't spend a lot of the points I earned to upgrade Starkiller.

Looking forward to TFU II but feel we will get shafted on the Wii version again. I just learned that Lucasarts actually sends the game out to a third party to do all the Wii controls!
Back to top Go down
http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/cc12b01a2d6c7f52b7b265a63a00c973
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 am

THU2 is a short game. I finished it yesterday on medium difficulty, using a keyboard and mouse interface, no controller. It basically took me 2 days. Tuesday a few hours (4?), Wednesday a few hours (3?), and Thursday a few hours (3?). I have not collected all the holocrons or unlocked all the extras yet. Apparently you need to do the challenges to unlock everything else. I finished the game with the light side then went back and reloaded and made the dark side decision.

Overall, it was a fun game, but very short. I'm happy I didn't have to shell out 60 something dollars for a game that I completed in less than 12 hours. Only the Wii version comes with a multiplayer mode, so you get better value there. The other console versions are only single player.

The challenges I mentioned before for unlocking other extras, those can be done online or offline. Basically, you just do some game tasks, like completing lightsaber combos against a timer, or kill as many troopers as possible against a timer, etc etc. Through the course of the game you unlock all the databank and concept art, some of the costumes, and some of the challenges. If you collect all the holocrons you unlock a lot of the saber crystals. I think I missed a few so you might actually be able to get all the crystals if you play through.

Is there a playguide available?
Yes.

Do you need it?
No. Not once did I need to consult some type of guide or notes. Very linear play. And if you ever find yourself wondering, what direction do I go next? There is a handy force power that makes a glowing ball shoot in the direction you need to go.

Are any enemies really hard to kill?
For the most part if it's a new or special enemy the game tells you how to kill it by introducing some new mechanic such as using force grab or lightning or mind control. Really hard to kill is a relative term. The game tells you how to kill most of the enemies so that eliminates the figuring it out part, all it really leaves you with is skill/difficulty level. Boss fights can start to feel monotonous because some seem to drag on.

Can you upgrade your powers?
Yes, there are a total of 3 power levels per force power, they cost points to upgrade. You get points by killing things.

Can you upgrade your lightsabers?
Yes, you use crystals. Unlike KOTOR you only get to put one upgrade cyrstal in the saber at a time. You get two sabers so you can mix or match the crystals. The color of the sabers is determined by the crystal used. Each crystal has a different effect..

Anything else?
I cannot think of anything at the moment but feel free to ask me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed 2??   The Force Unleashed 2?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Force Unleashed 2??
Page 1 of 1