Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

Which Aalya Secura?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

Which Aalya Secura? Empty
PostSubject: Which Aalya Secura?   Which Aalya Secura? Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Want to add her to my loose collection, but which one looks the best?

I have the Holo from ROTS, but do not like the super articulation.

Which do you guys recommend?
Back to top Go down
darthzekiel

darthzekiel

PostSubject: Re: Which Aalya Secura?   Which Aalya Secura? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Did they make a clone wars version? Sorry, all I can say is I agree with your assessment of the ep3 version. Her articulation sucks! it was such a bitch to get her to stand. Her knees bent the wrong way!
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: Which Aalya Secura?   Which Aalya Secura? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:42 pm

There is a Clone Wars one, not out at retail yet, but very over priced on e bay.

I had a problem with the EP3 Aalyas' ankles. The damned things were so loose and flimsy that it took some finess to get her to stay on her stand.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Which Aalya Secura?   Which Aalya Secura? Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:23 pm

DF, that clone wars aayla did already come out. I bought one at walmart a few months ago. It came and went really quick. That's probably why they are hiking the prices on ebay. I happen to think that one looks the best but not sure about the articulation. I haven't opened the one I got yet. I know the AOTC one looked cool but it is totally not articulated. It can pretty much just pose the way they made it pose. Also can not stand up with out a stand.

I am growing more and more partial to the clone wars stuff myself. I wish they would just animate every figure from all the movies. I would probably sell some of the ones I have and buy new versions of everyone. That's just me though. I like cartoons and animation.
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Aalya Secura?   Which Aalya Secura? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Aalya Secura?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watto's Junk Shop  :: Collecting :: General-
Jump to: