Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

sw figures and items for sale

Go down 
+5
Morning Light
starwarslvr
Darth Father
DJ121
delta_leader
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
delta_leader

delta_leader

sw figures and items for sale Empty
PostSubject: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 pm

okay folks i was sick of rebelscum crap.so,here i am.

here is what i got up for sale

payments can be sent through paypal as a gift to donaldseward93@yahoo.com

will take trades as well for newer gi joe figures,lmk what you have first thanks.

haves for sale or trade

figures loose and complete prices vary

tpm -these don't have stands or com tech chips-prices are as shown

PLAYSETS

theed hanger playset - good for custom work or parts $5.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rots - these don't come with bad peices or coins or stands unless noted-prices are as shown

WOOKIEE WARRIOR $3.00

supreme chancellor palpatine jedi confrontation $4.00

mace windu - no jedi cloak $3.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a new hope - no stands or coins or bad peices -prices are as shown

MOUSE DROID BIG VERSION $10.00

WED TREADWELL DROID $6.00

vehicals and other items-prices are as listed

c-3po carry case - still talks and lights up needs 3 aa batteries,no bars inside it to hold figures in place. $10.00 shipped.

tesb - no coins or stands or bad peices-prices as shown

HOLOGRAM DARTH VADER CUSTOM $4.00

rotj - no coins or stands or bad peices or freeze frames-prices as shown

at-st driver from pof2 series $3.00

at-st walker from potj series,just the walker $10.00 shipped

speeder bike with biker scout from potf2 series $6.00 shipped

jedi spirits cs 3 pack loose and complete $10.00 shipped

endor bunker playset loose and complete $10.00 shipped SOLD TO DARTH FATHER

expanded universe - no coins,stands or freeze frames or bad peices-prices as shown

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other star wars items for sale

STAR WARS GALACTIC BATTLE FIGURE STANDS $5.00 FOR THE SET

STAR WARS FIGURE STANDS $5.00 FOR THE SET

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here are my wants,would like them complete with their weapons,file cards and figure stands and other accessories.

i'm also willing to buy my wants,just as long as the price is both fair and reasonable

captain claymore - joe con exclusive

CAPTAIN CLAYMORE (v1), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

sgt slaughter

SGT. SLAUGHTER (v6B), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

STEEL COBRA (COBRA DE AçO) (v1) JOECON EXCLUSIVE

STEEL COBRA (COBRA DE AçO) (v1), YOJOE.COM | YoJoe.com: Dedicated to the G.I.Joe of the 80's, 90's and beyond!

Last edited by delta_leader on Wed May 08, 2013 2:44 pm; edited 255 times in total
Back to top Go down
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 am

WELCOME!

I see that you managed to get your items posted. Hope you have some luck here.
Back to top Go down
http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/cc12b01a2d6c7f52b7b265a63a00c973
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 am

Welcome Delta_Leader!

I do not have any of your listed wants, but feel free to check out what I do have.
Back to top Go down
starwarslvr

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi. I noticed one of the things you wanted was jedi robes. I make repro capes for vintage figs and have made other customs for people. I sell cloth capes for $1 each and if I knew which cape to copy I could possibly make them for you. Let me know if you`d be interested.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:40 pm

starwarslvr wrote:
Hi. I noticed one of the things you wanted was jedi robes. I make repro capes for vintage figs and have made other customs for people. I sell cloth capes for $1 each and if I knew which cape to copy I could possibly make them for you. Let me know if you`d be interested.

thanks,but i am actually after jedi robes with the long sleeves.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm

okay i have started the listing of my entire loose collection of star wars items lots more going to be added which will all be done by the end of the week,make offers folks all must be sold.
Back to top Go down
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 8:13 am

Cool, welcome to the forum Delta!

I've sent you a PM with some of your stuff I'm interested in.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:24 pm

okay finally finished the list,all comers welcomed make offers as all of these things must be sold.thanks.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:40 pm

okay list totally updated make offers folks all must be sold.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:06 pm

okay more new stuff added make offers folks all must be sold thanks.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:19 pm

okay all items have been updated and new stuff added make offers please all must be sold as i am trying to make money for christmas time.

please make offers all must be sold.thanks.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 am

okay sold some more items to boba fett 2009,still lots for sale make offers please really need everything to sell cause i have christmas shopping for everyone i need to get done.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:58 pm

I sent you a pm for a few things I want.
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 pm

well folks,tomarrow dec.15th is my 34th birthday.still lots for sale so,here is what i am doing for the rest of this week i am offering free shipping on all orders of $50.00 or more.

so, make offers folks all must be sold and don't forget to leave me a happy birthday wish as well only 24 hours till i am 34 years old.
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:46 am

Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
BOBA FETT 2009

BOBA FETT 2009

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 pm

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 pm

it's christmas time folks,still got some last minute stuff to buy ? well today is your lucky day.

all items have been marked down to sell and all must be sold.so, help me out if you can as i am trying to raise money for my sister as she just lost her job due to budget cuts and she has 4 children to take care of.

so, help me out if you can thanks merry christmas to you all and may the force be with you all.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 am

okay folks,christmas is over and we are heading into the new year.

so with that being said all items up for sale must still be sold.

so, make offers as all of it must go.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:21 pm

okay folks,the force is with you all big time,everything has been combined so, now you have a choice you can take everything at seperate prices or buy it all for one really great price.

your choice,now man your ships and may the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:04 am

have added more items up for sale and 2 of the new 2012 tpm tvc figure on card.make offers folks all must be sold and gone thanks.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:36 pm

okay more new figures added big deals going on so make offers folks all must be sold.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 pm

okay more stuff added make offers folks,all must be sold.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 pm

okay more items added,make offers please all of it must be sold.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 pm

okay new items added prices updated and changed.

so,make offers folks all of this must be sold.

also with sw ep1 in 3d coming to theaters in 2 weeks,i'm going to be holding a special week of sales.

so, keep tuned in folks and may the force be with you all.
Back to top Go down
delta_leader

delta_leader

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:40 pm

okay ladies and gentlemen i just changed the prices on the figures and added more items,make offers all must be sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sw figures and items for sale   sw figures and items for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sw figures and items for sale
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next