Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

What did you see today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

What did you see today? Empty
PostSubject: What did you see today?   What did you see today? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 am

I was at San Diego comic con and saw some of the upcoming marvel 3 3/4" figures. Anyone like Alpha Flight? They are going to make Puck!

What did you see today? Puck10
Back to top Go down
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:16 pm

I was out running some errands and stopped at a Walmart. I did a pass through the toy section and saw some cool DC figures. Some of the assortment are based on the characters created for the Super Friends version of Justice League. The build a figure is Apache Chief. The assortment includes: Samurai, El Dorado, Black Vulcan, Toyman, Captain Boomerang, and Bronze Tiger.

I thought using the Jack Nimball toyman was pretty cool. An bad guy jester, yeah maybe a bit like a male Harley Quinn...but still, I prefer the look to a bespectacled pudgy short man in a garishly colored suit. And since it seems they wanted a mix of villains to heroes, so they probably wouldn't have used Hiro Okamura.

Captain Boomerang? Meh...

Anyone else see these/plan to pick up any?
Back to top Go down
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Huh...I read somewhere that the name listed on the cardback is Percival Schott. He's usually portrayed as the dumpy-suit wearing pudgy guy in glasses. Hmm...I'll have to go check the cardback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you see today?
Page 1 of 1