Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageFAQSearchMemberlistLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

Share | 

Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475

PostSubject: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Post your opinion as to what the best Star Wars figure of all time is.

We are collecting suggestions across our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr extensions. A short-list will be drawn up over the coming weeks before a final vote is held. Let everyone know and lets hear what your best Star Wars figure is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Darth Father
625 Posts

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm

I am going to have to go with Jar Jar in carbonite.
Really want this figure!
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm

I agree, Jar Jar in Carbonite. That is a great choice! I was actually blown away when I saw that for the first time. Didn't see it coming. I want it too.

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:48 am

Hi guys- new to the forum-

great competition- great collections.

Unfortunatly my collection is being re-organised but would love to enter next year.

Good Luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
JuniiorChubb

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:12 am

Best figure of all time? It has to be Vintage Walrus Man rabbit

Hi Maulski lol!
Back to top Go down
Jez

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 am

Hi Guys, Welcome over Maulster and Junior
Never thought of a Jar Jar carbonite, genius bounce
Mine would have to be... Fett? Stormtrooper? Luke X Wing, Greedo, Hammerhead?
Oh i can't decide, maybe the best figure is the one that got us into collecting in the first place, therefore mine would be Luke Farmboy.

Nope still can't decide, Jar Jar Carbonite it is
Back to top Go down
Maulster79

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:35 am

Such a difficult question.

Vintage yoda? Vintage Amanaman?

I'd have to with vintage cloth cape Jawa.
Back to top Go down
artoo_detour

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 am

Hi everyone, tough choice! My fave figs as a kid were Stormie, C3PO, Vader, Luke XWP and Han Hoth.
So I'll go for the mass-murdering sensitive kid in the orange boiler suit - Luke X Wing!
But then, the Leia Boushh is such a good sculpt! And Fett is iconic scratch
Ok, Carbonite JarJar it is cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunnery.com
DJ121
625 Posts

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Hello everyone!

Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to take a minute to welcome all the new blood to the site! Thank you all for taking the time to join, enter the competition, and hopefully have fun.

Best figure? Oh boy there have been so many over the years! I would have to say my gut tells me that for Vintage, I love the Biker Scout. Even today this is one of my favorites.

Modern figure, I would have to say very near the top is the Vintage Collection Gammorian Guard. What a fantastic figure. Overall the detail is amazing.

I'm sure that if you ask me in a week, my answer to both of those might change. But for today, there is my answer!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME   

Back to top Go down

Watto's Fan Choice Award - The Best Star Wars Figure of ALL TIME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watto's Junk Shop  :: Fan Central :: General Discussion-
Jump to: