Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site? Empty
PostSubject: Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site?   Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Hi all

I have been trying to update the site at least once a week on a Friday/Saturday with reviews or features that may interest you all. The most recent one is a review of the Wallmart Legacy Dewback.

With WOSW closing down and you guys all being so supportive here - are there any reviews or features you would like to see on the site? I do have a few vintage reviews I am working on at the moment.

It's your site - please let me know what you think of the site and also what you want to have here. On Target
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site?   Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 pm

This may be a big task and I'm not sure if you would have time, but what about an area for upcoming figures?
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site?   Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:25 am

That is a great idea - I would need help of our members Stateside for that - the European martke is so far behind in terms of figures (if they arrive at all). If members were able to research this it would be helpful.

I don't just want to use information that is available on other Star Wars sites - that seems a little redundant and makes this site look like a copy of others.

I totally agree with the idea Xaos. Perhaps if members attend toy fair or Celebration events where Hasbro are displaying then that would be useful. I know that when I attended Celebration Europe that Hasbro had a large display of the 30th anniversary range that would be released during that year.

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site?   Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question to all members regarding what they would like to see on this site?
Page 1 of 1