Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?

Go down 
+4
darthzekiel
Adam
Morning Light
DarthMater
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthMater
Posts 100
Posts 100
DarthMater

What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Empty
PostSubject: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I really love the Legacy Collection Big Millennium Falcon or BMF as it is affectionately called by the fans. The movie sound effects. engine sound effects,the light up cockpit, the larger interior and the massive size of this vehicle with the extra escape pod and firing rockets and all the extra lights for the landing platform and rear thruster. This was (in my opinion) the crowning jewel of what Hasbro can do! I'm liking the attention to detail on the cockpit of the new resized Tie Fighter and the larger vehicles such as the At-Te and though I'm not a fan of wheeled vehicles in a Star Wars universe I do like the Turbo Tank with room for 20 figures and a barc speeder bike. I like the new larger size of the At-St with room for two figures in its cockpit though the design of this vehicle is sort of flimsy in my opinion and the figure released with it is really poorly executed.
If Hasbro makes another large scaled vehicle I'm leaning towards a rescaled At-At, the jawa sandcrawler or Slave I. I know they rereleased a version of the sandcrawler from potf line but it was really a small size in relation to scale of figures. There have been quite a few Slave I released but this would be perfect for release of 30th Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back. I would also hope that they would give us electronic sound effects and lights. Give me lights and sound Hasbro Please.
So with all that being said what vehicle or spaceship would you like to see Hasbro redefine in a larger scale with all the bells and whistles?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darthmater/index.htm
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Slave I sounds like an awesome choice. Too bad they're not going to do much EU stuff though. I'd like to see a Basilisk war droid from KOTOR.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 pm

I want a Basilisk War Droid too, with a new Mandie riding on top! I'm not sure if kids would buy it because it isn't really in the shows or films. They made a mini of it though so who knows? They have been doing lots of EU stuff this year and there is more coming.
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
darthzekiel

darthzekiel

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 am

[b]ROGUE SHADOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darth Vilgore

Darth Vilgore

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 pm

i am a huge proponent of AT-AT rights. The At-At gets my vote.

I have been working on a slave 1 cutom with lights (well technically not slave 1 so much az a custom fire spray, using a SOTE slave 1 az a starting point).

I still love the outrider.
Back to top Go down
darth myles
Posts 100
Posts 100
darth myles

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:26 pm

i too would love to see a new slave 1. would really like a redesign speeder bike. would also like to see jabbas sail barge.
Back to top Go down
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Jabba's sail barge could be on the cards - there have been rumours this year and with the inclusion of a mounted gun on the recent Legacy skiff gunner I think it is only a matter of time.

I would love to see a new Slave 1 too. I love that ship and I remember getting the vintage one as kid and absolutely loving it, especially with the Han in carbonite block.

How about a new version of Luke's sandspeeder to go with the recent Dewback? Or the blockade escape pod?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Darth Vilgore

Darth Vilgore

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 pm

or a figure scale deathstar..... yeah that would still be larger than my house. ok I will comprimise with a figure scale Star destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Well the rumor is that there will be an AT-AT. This article seems to confirm that we will be getting an AT-AT.
Back to top Go down
SYPHODIAZ
Posts 100
Posts 100
SYPHODIAZ

PostSubject: Jawas Sand Crawler   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:09 pm

A Remote controlled, Scale, Jawa's Sand Crawler complete with Sounds and Lights and all that. They did a nice job on the last one they did with the paint but not the scale. It was a RE DO of the Original.
Back to top Go down
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:10 pm

It's official. The new bigger AT-AT will be produced this year.

Quote :
STAR WARS AT-AT
(Approximate Retail Value: $99.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed STAR WARS AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire’s military assault in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and it will play an equally important role in every fan’s toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 STAR WARS figures – 6 of which can fit in its head alone! – and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it’s hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for STAR WARS fans of all ages. Includes a 3 ¾ inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100204006566&newsLang=en
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Morning Light wrote:
It's official. The new bigger AT-AT will be produced this year.

Quote :
STAR WARS AT-AT
(Approximate Retail Value: $99.99; Ages: 5 & up; Available: August 1, 2010)
In space, size does matter, and Hasbro certainly kept that in mind when creating its all-new, highly detailed STAR WARS AT-AT. The AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport) played a significant role in the Empire’s military assault in THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, and it will play an equally important role in every fan’s toy collection this year! Measuring more than 24 inches tall, nearly 28 inches long, and 12 inches wide, this colossal vehicle holds up to 20 STAR WARS figures – 6 of which can fit in its head alone! – and includes so many play and electronic features true to its on-screen counterpart that it’s hard to believe! From the zip-line in its body and articulated legs for superb poseability, to its LED lights and authentic movie sounds and phrases, this is the must-have addition for STAR WARS fans of all ages. Includes a 3 ¾ inch AT-AT driver action figure and a pop-out speeder bike.

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100204006566&newsLang=en

I think I might have to forget CV so I can get AT-AT's for my son and I. I hate to get one for myself and not get him one to play with. I'm also thinking $200 is way cheaper than a trip to Florida. And my AT-ST would look so nice next to a new AT-AT!
Back to top Go down
darthzekiel

darthzekiel

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Any pics of the new AT-AT yet??
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Big AT-AT pics

I have to have one.
Back to top Go down
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 am

Looks impressive indeed - I dread to think of the price they will charge for that this side of the Atlantic!

Do we have any info about the new Jabba?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:07 pm

starwars.com has some nice pics of the new AT-AT...

AT-AT @ starwars.com
Back to top Go down
SYPHODIAZ
Posts 100
Posts 100
SYPHODIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 am

For some reason it just looks like they made the legs longer, the rest doesnt look all that much changed in scale. They even used the exact same leg design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?   What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Legacy Collection vehicle or ship do you wish Hasbro would make?
Page 1 of 1