Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

favorite figures

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobafett 1

bobafett 1

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:27 am

what do you think your coolest figures are ?
mine are my original jabba the hutt figure, my jek porkins, my white vader, my bacara clone trooper, and my vulture droid. please reply!
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I am really digging my Cartoon Network Original figures and the first run of McQuarrie figures..
Back to top Go down
bobafett 1

bobafett 1

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:19 pm

the mquarrie figures are awsome ! too bad I dont have them! I wanted to get them when they were a full set at starwars.com but i couldnt! too bad!
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:47 pm

The first release of the McQ figures are the best. Very exciting it was to hunt for them!
Back to top Go down
nicodemus rebado
nicodemus rebado

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:12 am

My CW Commander Bly and Commander Thire and Aayla Secura are faves from the now.

CW Darth Sidious also. Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:09 pm

I agree with the clone wars sidious. That is the best emperor figure done yet. I love it. I love the cw dooku too. I just think the stylized cartoonish look comes out as better molds than when they try to do the real actors faces. That new Luke in snowspeeder gear looks pretty good though.

I have to say the new K'Kruhk figure is one of my favorites too although I don't have it yet. I saw it at a comic convention I was at and it looks good. By the way if anyone has an extra or sees one I am interested. I can't find one here. They have the other figures at TRU but not the EU ones. Scalpers must keep grabbing them.
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:17 am

The McQuarrie concept figs are my favorite. I first picked some up in the TAC run. I didn't get all of them, some were just too hard to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

favorite figures Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite figures   favorite figures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite figures
Page 1 of 1