Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Empty
PostSubject: Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game   Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey everyone. My son, Dylan, started checking out the Clone Wars Adventures online game today. If anyone has any codes that came inside the figure packs and you're not going to use them, could you please PM me the codes so he can get some more stuff on the game? Thanks, we really appreciate it.

Last edited by Adam on Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game   Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Never seen or heard of this before. How long has it been running - are the codes only in US packaging?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game   Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Clone Wars Adventures

This is the link to the game room/chat room. It's a flash type program where you can have a character and dress them, buy furniture for your room in the jedi temple, etc. You play games and earn money to buy things but they also try to get you to pay real money to have access to certain things. It's kind of a rip off. But the codes have been coming in certain clone wars figures packaging. I've found two of them in the last wave that I bought before the latest wave came out. If you put in the code you get $200 which isn't much but you can buy one or two virtual items with it. I found a couple of cheat codes too. Dylan is trying to get an AT-AT. I think it might walk around in your room, not sure. Here are some screen shots.

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Zzz110

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Zzz210

Dylan got an RA-7 droid from a cheat code I found and he bought the other little one for $200.
You can buy furniture and stuff to decorate your room too and armor. He bought the Boss armor from Republic Commandos.

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Zzz310

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Zzz410

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Zzz411
Back to top Go down
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game   Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I have a handful of codes. I was thinking of checking the game out, but would rather give them to Dylan. I'll email them to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/cc12b01a2d6c7f52b7b265a63a00c973
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game   Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Thanks for those codes, Derek. We ended up with $800 of station cash. I ended up putting a little bit of real money on the game and got the jedi membership. Dylan and I are just going to share the character for now. I've made about five characters trying to buy stuff for our main characters with free $250 you get but not having much luck yet. I don't have another computer I can log onto. You both have to be online at the same time to buy things for each other. Then I finally got someone to log on as Dylan's character, and I found out we both have to have memberships in order for me to buy him something. What a huge waste of time. So I dumped the money on one character and we can just share it for now. I would show you more screen shots, but Sony got hacked last month and shut down all of their sites to upgrade security. That will teach me to NEVER give them my credit card number. You can buy gift cards at the store to operate on the game too so that's cool.

Anyway, here are a couple of shots I took before they temporarily closed the site. At least they are giving everyone a free extended month of membership because of the hack. I got in at the right time.

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game S211
Yes, that is my pet AT-AT, Spot. We both got one. He runs around chasing you like a dog. We bought the upgrades and he can roll on spinners or stand up and walk on two legs. He bounces like a car and can also dance. It's a riot.

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game S310
I bought a pet Convor too. The Owl-Monkey from the season finale of clone wars. He flies around with you. I bought him a clone helmet w/ jetpack. Also he has a pilots helmet he can wear and when you click him he will shoot at you and dive bomb you!

You know, if anyone is interested you can make a character for free and we could meet up in there. I have a room full of droids with crazy upgrades. R2 can be turned on to shine disco lights and play music. Then everyone around him starts dancing. It's pretty funny.

You can earn credits by playing the games, it's like a huge arcade. Once you become a jedi member you can buy all kinds of stuff to make it more fun. Yes, I'm getting hooked! Plus you can all chat and join each others squads. I called our squad Wampa Stompers! The site has been going since September so a lot of names are already in use. It took me lots of tries to get a name passed. My next try was going to be Howling Gundarks! I actually looked up all of the 1968 squadron names from the Marines and Navy to get ideas. Most of them are animal names so I went with that only Star Wars animals.

Let me know if anyone wants to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game   Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clone Wars Adventures - Sony Online Game
Page 1 of 1