Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition   The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:43 am

- not really collecting since it's software, and this is more of a game rant

I picked up TFU USE for the PC. It's eye-candy. The controls, yes, you can use an x-box controller...but really? Having played the wii version, where your lightsaber controls are so much better and the force use is more motion controlled, it's just a better more entertaining experience on the wii. The extra campaigns are fun what-ifs, but they're fun from an alternate universe story point of view, sort of like the star wars infinities comics. TFU:USE is more like an overpriced expansion pack. The lack of a wii version is disappointing since throwing luke skywalker around with the force using actual hand/arm motions would be a more gratifying experience. "Quit your whining!" *SLAM* Or maybe shocking him...eh, I digress. The point being that if you played TFU on the wii, loved it for the gameplay and did not hate it for the limited graphics, then TFU:USE will hardly seem worth the money, especially since you'll have to get it for either ps3, xbox360, or pc. On the other hand, if you hated the clunky graphics, and hated all that swinging and punching...and would have rather had a two thumb button mashing experience, then TFU:USE will likely add three more levels of that same experience for you. Will it be worth $60 dollars for the console version? Not in my opinion, especially if you already have TFU. On the PC however, at $40, and essentially being completely new content (TFU was never released for the PC), it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition   The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:50 pm

I am not 100% positive, but I am pretty certain that there will be a Wii version of TFU-USE.

I thought that they said it would cover ALL platforms when the E3 promos came out. If it's not out right now, then it should be out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/cc12b01a2d6c7f52b7b265a63a00c973
Darth Vilgore

Darth Vilgore

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition   The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:51 am

I loved TFU on my Wii. Unfortunatly it was abt the only game I loved on my Wii.

I didn't get it for the 360, but I do plan on getting USE for the 360. The reason that the Wii version either got cancelled or pushed back iz many fold.

1. The Wii version uzes a diffrent engine than the PS3, 360 and PC

2. The Wii dosnt have any hard disc storage capabilityz. So compressing content onto a disk then unzipping it with a console or PC iz just not feezable on the Wii.

3. The wii dosent sell to Hardcore Gamers. I bought one thinking it would be a great gaming experiance, but nintendo haz continuously let me down. Mine now sitz in the closet alongside my other smithsonian consoles such az the NES, SNES, Genesis, Xbox, and PS2.

BTW anyone who does have a 360 can send me a friendz request. My user name is in my Signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition   The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
Page 1 of 1