Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

Celebration V Crash Pads??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SYPHODIAZ
Posts 100
Posts 100
SYPHODIAZ

Celebration V Crash Pads?? Empty
PostSubject: Celebration V Crash Pads??   Celebration V Crash Pads?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Is anybody getting a room in Orlando for Celebration? Im looking for a Crash Pad at Celebration.

All I need is a corner on the floor to rest my head for about 4 or 5 hours a night. And a place to shower.

I could care less what kind of place it is, Ive stayed in some pretty shady places in my life. The immenities dont matter to me, all Im plan on doing is coming and going from the hotel, motel or rat hole.

Im searching my options if any, for making this trip as cheap as possible.

If you got a GF or Wifey coming with you if your cool with it, I am, long as your not trying to have your second Honeymoon while Im there (HA!).

I can divey up for the cost of the room too. Thats if you accept republic credits.

If your place your getting has FREE Bfast thats even better. LOL!

I dont plan on doing any partying other then maybe a Few 12 packs of Guiness everynight. Ha!

I guess if this dont work, I could always sleep in the bushes in front of the convention center, and wash in the sprinklers. LOL! Hell it will be HOT enough in FL during August to probably want to sleep outside anyway.

Id much rather stay with a Wattos Shopster then some of the other Scum and Villany in the Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: Celebration V Crash Pads??   Celebration V Crash Pads?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Sypho, As far as I know, My brother and I STILL plan on going. I'll talk to him, but we are kinda on the same "as cheap as possible" plan. Maybe we can work something out. Splitting a room three ways would be cheaper then two, and like you, we only really plan on being there to sleep and shower.
Back to top Go down
http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/cc12b01a2d6c7f52b7b265a63a00c973
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Celebration V Crash Pads??   Celebration V Crash Pads?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm

If we end up going, we probably won't go to the show for all four days. We are planning on two out four. We will also be staying at a relatives house so that probably would be too weird. If you guys all get a room maybe I'll come over and party a little without the wife and kids though! Even though none of us have ever met, I feel like we've known each other for two years!
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: Celebration V Crash Pads??   Celebration V Crash Pads?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 am

I would love to come and party with you guys at C5 - but this is one trip too far for me.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration V Crash Pads??   Celebration V Crash Pads?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration V Crash Pads??
Page 1 of 1