Watto's Junk Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Watto's Junk Shop to arrange trades and discuss collecting

HomeWatto's Site Home PageSearchLatest imagesLog inGalleryRegister
Like the new look for the website? We now have a feed on Tumblr too.

What did you see today?

Go down 
+8
darthzekiel
DarthMater
Morning Light
darth myles
Jed1_J1m
Adam
Darth Father
DJ121
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

What did you see today? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:07 am

I went to the antique mall and saw some pretty cool stuff!

Saw the mail away stand with a few incomplete figures for 30 bucks, an incomplete Ewok village for 30 bucks, an over priced, beat up Vader case, carded POTF Luke in Poncho for 155 bucks, an over priced 12 inch Darth Maul and a whole slew of other things.
Back to top Go down
DarthMater
Posts 100
Posts 100
DarthMater

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:50 am

That wave that you never saw at Wal-Mart. More blockbuster two packs and also the Legacy collection Marked down to 4.00 on some figures. 4.00 dollars. Man I wished I would have waited on some of these.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darthmater/index.htm
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:39 am

Which Wave, DM???

Let me know what you saw, if there is some good stuff I may ask you to grab it!
Back to top Go down
http://starwars.yahoo.com/users/cc12b01a2d6c7f52b7b265a63a00c973
Darth Vilgore

Darth Vilgore

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

I saw a battle pack w 3 figurez in it. ?I think it waz endor w an imp officer, luke and an Ewok. ehat a rip. I'm blitzed az ib waz when looking at figurez. still a eip ofcf.
Back to top Go down
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Yes, DV. That is the battle for Endor pack. There are only three figures in it, but it comes with an Ewok glider as well.

The Imp is a re paint of one of the other figures, Moff Jerjerrod I think.

I didn't really want to pay the money for it, but I bought it anyway. The Luke Endor figure is the same as the VOTC figure, but they fixed the screw ups from the first release.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:37 pm

I love how they are aiming their guns at the ewok. I'm sure that is an inside joke at Hasbro.
Back to top Go down
http://AdamKronewitter.com/
darthzekiel

darthzekiel

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:58 pm

speaking of battle packs, does anyone know if the Rishi Moon pack was a Target exclusive? I only ever saw one, and when I went to go pick it up (I had to go without the wife) it was GONE. I really wanted to pick it up because of the Commando Droid that was packing a sword, and I want to have enough Droid Commandos to match my Republic Commandos.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey darthzekiel, I thought you might like this...

darth revan mini bust
Back to top Go down
DarthMater
Posts 100
Posts 100
DarthMater

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:38 am

darthzekiel wrote:
speaking of battle packs, does anyone know if the Rishi Moon pack was a Target exclusive? I only ever saw one, and when I went to go pick it up (I had to go without the wife) it was GONE. I really wanted to pick it up because of the Commando Droid that was packing a sword, and I want to have enough Droid Commandos to match my Republic Commandos.

Almost 100 percent sure that Battle at Abregado and Rishi Moon were Target Exclusives. I passed on them though as I am not a completionist and I had already spent wayyyyyyyy to much money during Christmas time!

Yesterday I saw the Wal-Mart Exclusive 3 pack evolutions 12.00 and also one of the Droid Factory Phase II Darktrooper packs for 7.00 plus still a bunch of the Blockbuster two packs.

I also am watching a bunch of At-St in clearance section. This is the Wal-Mart that had like 40 something of these at Christmas time but this Wal-Mart never really puts stuff on sale. They also must have found the Droid Factory figures as there was a bunch of them but they want 17.00 and I doubt they'll ever put the price lower. I can only hope though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/darthmater/index.htm
darthzekiel

darthzekiel

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:02 am

hey Xaos that bust is pretty sick! Revans been one of my favorite characters since I first played through KOTOR.

Thats kind of a bust about Rishi Moon being an exclusive. The worst part is I have a Target gift card burning a hole in my wallet, and I know the day after I use it I'm going to stumble on a Rishi Moon pack.
Back to top Go down
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:49 am

Sorry - not Star Wars or collecting, but I finally got round to seeing Avatar in 3D at the cinema last night and just had to tell someone it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:50 pm

DM - I thought Ambush at Abregado and Assault on Ryloth were the target exclusives. As far as I know Rishi Moon is not an exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Just saw the new clone wars figures at rebelscum. They look pretty good. I really hope they put a helmet with Pre Vizsla though.

New Clone Wars Figures
Back to top Go down
SYPHODIAZ
Posts 100
Posts 100
SYPHODIAZ

PostSubject: Frank and Sons, Industry California   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Frank & Son Collectible Show is located in Southern California in the City of Industry. Our address is as follows:
19649 San Jose Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748
Regular Show Hours: Wednesdays: 3pm-9pm & Saturdays: 9am-5pm
Admission and Parking will always be FREE...
Check out a fraction of some of the great collectibles you will find at our show:
» Action Figures
» Barbies
» Beanie Babies
» Beckett Grading Service
» Celebrity Autograph Signings
» Comic Books
» Die-Cast toys
» Disney & Collector Pins
» Fast Food Premiums
» Hot Wheels
» Magic the Gathering
» Manga
» Matchbox Cars
» Model Kits
» Movie Collection***check out Raven's vast collection of DvDs in booth #307***
» Nascar Racing Collectibles
» Non-Sports Collectible Cards
» Phone Cards
» Plastic & Glass Display Cases
» Sports Cards
» Sports Memorabilia
» Star Wars Collectibles
» Starting Lineups
» T-Shirts
» Video Games

February 20th (((This Saturday)))
Autograph Signing Event - Ray Park & Daniel Logan
Signing: 10am-3pm

Our Annual Star Wars Day returns for 2010 with special guests Ray Park (Darth Maul Episode I: The Phantom Menace) and Daniel Logan (Young Boba Fett, Episode II: Attack of the Clones)
What did you see today? - Page 4 3ka3m23p95O95Pd5S6a2j36bcedb0ffcb1dd2
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm

You guys get alot of good events out there!
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am

Totally for got about this, but last weekend I went the antique mall and saw several POTF carded figures, AFA graded ones, AFA graded 12 Boba Fett and a really cool Guide to Collecting Star Wars book. The damned book was 40 bucks, 12 inch Boba $2,200.00 and the POTF figures ranged from $175 to $500. INSANE!!
Back to top Go down
SYPHODIAZ
Posts 100
Posts 100
SYPHODIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm

That wouldnt have happened to have been the John Kellerman book would it have?

Was the cover black and red?

Did it have 4 or 5 of the first 12 on the cover?

Yeah AFA is a CROCK of ***T

But even for AFA graded stuff those prices sound CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Not the Kellerman book. Just a general SW collecting book, like the ones for Disney or fast food items.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:30 pm

I saw figures on sale at walmart for $6 each today. I saw the snow job snowmobile two pack thing at target for $6!!! They had three left. If any Joe collectors want me to pick it up for them let me know soon.

What did you see today? - Page 4 Target10
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 am

Got the top gun, hatch, door andshield for the at st today. It is now complete.
Back to top Go down
Darth Father
625 Posts
Darth Father

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 am

Kroger, or King Soopers, has Clones Wars fruit snacks.
Back to top Go down
Adam
625 Posts
Adam

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 am

new cad bane

Just saw the new cad bane figure. I was wondering if they would do a version of this or if we would have to trade the heads and do it ourselves.
Back to top Go down
DJ121
625 Posts
DJ121

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Been a while since anyone has updated this one. Saw two sets of the Previews Exclusive Crimson Empire pack. only 14.99 at Marshalls.

If anyone is interested, I will go back and see if they are still there. Let me know ASAP before they are GONE!
Back to top Go down
Jed1_J1m
Posts 475
Posts 475
Jed1_J1m

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:12 am

Saw that a UK catalogue store is sellging the Clone Wars figure Nahdar Vebb as a UK exclusive (not available to mail away over here). Not picked one up yet - out of interest who is this character? Is it worth picking up? and do any members here want me to get one for them seing as you have to mail away for it in the US?

All the best

J1m
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattosjunkshop.com
Morning Light
Posts 225
Posts 225
Morning Light

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Nahdar Vebb is a Mon Calamari Jedi from the Clone Wars animated series. He was featured in the episode "Lair of Grievous." He was Kit Fisto's Padawan at one point. By "Lair of Grievous" he had achieved the rank of Jedi Knight. According to wookieepedia he made an appearance in prior episode, Rookies, and was mentioned in the Clone Wars Visual Guide.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you see today?   What did you see today? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you see today?
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next